Start Investing Today!
Welcome to the CuVantis Digital Advice platform. Here is some important information before you begin:
If you are considering funding your account by liquidating another investment, please make sure you understand any taxes, fees, surrender penalties, or other benefits you may be forfeiting BEFORE you liquidate or sell any investment. For assistance, please contact your current investment company or representative, or request an appointment with a CuVantis representative using the form below.
CuVantis Digital Advice accounts are:
– restricted to residents of California.
– require a minimum investment of $5,000.
– subject to a maximum investment of $100,000. If you are considering investing more than that amount, please contact us using the information form below.
– subject to a CuVantis Advisory Fee of $150.00 per year.
– subject to the internal expense ratios of the investment holdings. Please consult the fund(s) prospectus for more information.
Here’s what you can expect as you open your new account:
The process will begin with a 10-item questionnaire to help us determine your risk tolerance, investment objectives, timeframe and suitability for various investments.
At the completion of the questionnaire, you will be asked to create a system login to view your portfolio recommendations.
Upon reviewing the portfolio recommendations, if you want to proceed, you will be asked to:
– Electronically sign an investment advisory agreement with CuVantis Wealth Planning, LLC,
– Electronically open an account with TD Ameritrade, and
– Choose a method to fund your account.
Finally, when your account is opened, a CuVantis representative will contact you within 2 business days to review your information and confirm your portfolio selection.
Click on Begin Your Questionnaire to get started!